Pinging off the Smile Every Day blog by Imrod.
You know you’re living in the 21st Century when:
16. You don’t worry about Date Night; you worry about hooking-up after your get to the club.
17. You have no idea who’s living next door, until the state sends you a Sex Pervert Alert.
18. You haven’t written a check since the last time you paid property tax.
19. You have 3 trashcans: one for garbage and two for recyclables.
You’re online server sent you a warning about exceeding 150 megabytes. Watching Netflix has caused your online server to penalize you for exceeding 150 GBs. You will be charged and extra $10 for ever 50 GBs after. You are now in the top 2% of online hogs.
21. You suddenly realize YouTube is more entertaining than TV.
22. You think anyone who is under 75 and still can’t operate a computer is an illiterate dumb wad.
23. You’ve got more friends–that you don’t know–on Facebook than you do in real life.
24. Your cat has an automatic litter box, and your dog’s name is a password.
25. Gasoline is higher than your car payments.
I challenge everyone to write 5 more. 🙂 Sideways smile/ Number 11.